I stamped the image with Coffee Archival ink on off white cardstock and started applying distress inks with an ink blending tool, starting on my craft sheet with circular motions and moving onto the cardstock. I applied Antique Linen distress ink all over, then Brushed Corduroy distress ink almost to the center, Walnut Stain distress ink along the edges and Black Soot distress ink on the very edge. I pulled out my pastels and added colored to the airship. I stamped the light brown card with an Impression Obsession Cover-a-Card Scratches stamp and Walnut Stain distress ink. The card needed something else and after trying several things (and making a HUGE mess) I decided on a black mat punched with an EK Success Binding Edge Edger punch and a little "V" of ribbon attached using Tim Holtz's Tiny Attacher.
My fingers were still inky when I got back from the mailbox!